Underground Single Phase Exceeding 320 AMP
Underground Single Phase Line Extension/New Construction
Exceeding 320 Amp Service
HOTEC’s policy for Line Extensions on Single Phase URD exceeding 320 Amp service
- HOTEC will collect 100% Aid to Construction for all line to be installed
- 100% of Line Extension at $14.00/ft (non-refundable Aid to Construction)
- HOTEC will collect 100% of the cost for the removal of any line which is extended for the use of service
Costs to Customer
- Current transformer Metering Package
- 350 URD service wire $3.00/ft. (Cost is for installation of service wire and conduit in existing trench)
- All service must meet National Electric Code; HOTEC reserves the right to disallow any service not up to NEC or HOTEC specifications.
- Underground service must be buried a minimum of 24”...
- Customer may install his/her own service or contract it to an outside service as long as it meets National Electric Code.
- All trenches must immediately be back-filled after installation of conduit with material acceptable to HOTEC
- Trench must not be back-filled without HOTEC personnel present. If a trench is back-filled without HOTEC personnel present there will be a $75.00 charge to insure the backfill meets HOTEC requirements.
- If personnel are not available to backfill while HOTEC personnel are installing conduit and wire, there will be a $75.00 trip charge for HOTEC personnel to oversee backfilling.
- All URD service is member installed
- Service wire and metering installations may be purchased from other electrical merchants as long as they meet NEC specifications.
- Prices for construction and wire will be recalculated periodically