Mobile HomesHeart of Texas Electric Cooperative
- All Underground (URD) service is member installed;
- Service wire and metering installations may be purchased from other electrical merchants that meet NEC specifications.
- Mobile homes must be on a service site and have tongue and axle removed;
- Must be greater than 800 sq. ft. of living space;
- A water meter is required.
- HOTEC will provide up to 300 ft. of overhead primary;
- Any line extension exceeding 300 ft. will be $9.00/ft. (non-refundable Aid to Construction).
- Meter loop (available for purchase from HOTEC or other electrical merchant);
- Underground (URD) service installation.
- On all mobile homes, meter loops must be placed on the pole;
- All service must meet National Electric Code; HOTEC reserves the right to disallow any service not conforming to NEC or HOTEC specifications;
- If member installs underground service it must be buried a minimum of 24”.
- The cooperative may elect to charge work order expense.