Permanent Residence Quote
Permanent ResidenceHeart of Texas Electric Cooperative
- All Underground (URD) service is member installed
- Service wire and metering installations may be purchased from other electrical merchants that meet NEC specifications.
- Prices for construction and wire will be recalculated periodically.
- Grade work must be completed and forms started
- Must be greater than 800 sq. ft. of living space
- Water meter required
- HOTEC will provide up to 300 ft. of overhead primary and/or service;
- Any line extension exceeding 300 ft. will be $9.00/ft. (non-refundable Aid to Construction).
- Meter loop/Meter base
- Underground (URD) service installation
- All service must meet National Electric Code; HOTEC reserves the right to disallow any service not conforming to NEC or HOTEC specifications.
- If member installs underground service it must be buried a minimum of 24”.
- The cooperative may elect to charge actual work order expense