Membership Application Information
911 Address (Physical Service Address)
Mailing Address If Different Than Physical Address
One file only.
100 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, png, svg.
Rent or Own Location
Membership & Service Application & Agreement for Electric Service

The undersigned "Applicant" hereby applies for membership in, and electric service from the Cooperative upon the following terms and conditions:
  1. The undersigned applicant-member agrees to purchase all central station electric service and energy used on the premises described below from the Cooperative; and warrants that the premises, together with the structures and facilities located thereon, are safely wired in accordance with the requirements of the most recent issue of the National Electric Safety Code.
  2. The applicant-member agrees to comply with and be bound by the provisions of the charter and bylaws of the Cooperative and the rules and regulations of the Cooperative as established by its Board of Directors.
  3. The applicant-member understands and agrees that the Cooperative shall not be liable for service interruptions caused by acts of nature, accidents, service repair, lawful governmental or regulatory order and other causes beyond the control of the Cooperative.
  4. The applicant-member agrees to provide an easement for the facilities of the Cooperative and/or access to the property.
  5. Any member found to have an unsealed meter base showing no signs of tampering may have a $50 fee applied for the first offense and a $100 fee applied for each subsequent offense. If signs of tampering are present, a $500 fee will be applied for the first offense and a $1,000 fee will be applied for each subsequent offense.
  6. Per the HOTEC Bylaws Sec. 7.4g, the member voluntarily agrees to assign any paid capital credits to HOTEC if the member cannot be located within three (3) years after payment is issued.  If you do not agree to this agreement, you may cross this section out and initial it.
  7. This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at
  8. You agree, in order for HOTEC to service your account or to collect any amounts you may owe, we may contact you by telephone at any telephone number associated with your account, including wireless telephone numbers, which could result in charges to you.  We may also contact you by sending text messages or emails, using any email address you provide us.  Methods of contact may include using pre-recorded or artificial voice messages and/or the use of an automatic dialing device, as applicable.
Sign above
Other or Joint
One file only.
100 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, png, svg.
Sign above
HOTEC has my permission to run a credit check.
I will pay a deposit. Do not run a credit check.
Membership Fee $5 Connect/Transfer Fee $50
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.