*911 Address is Required Before Starting New Construction Process*
Submit membership application
Submit new construction application
Provide document, page or volume number to land deed
Schedule appointment with our staking team
- Email info/ contact info
- Route of line is established, right of way easement is signed, and cost of construction is relayed
Submit all paperwork with construction payment
- Allow approximately 30 working days for completion
Powerline is built!
- Meter loops available for purchase
- If Meter loop is purchased though the Co-op, it will be installed along with any/all construction.
- Service is left hot with main disconnect OFF
- Contractor/builder is responsible for providing temporary service pole
- Service will be left hot with main disconnect OFF
Required Construction Process Check Listwith Heart of Texas Electric Cooperative
After you have completed the 911 Addressing requirement, please complete a membership application to the Heart of Texas Electric Cooperative.
Next, please complete a New Construction Application online and send it back to us.
The following bulleted items are construction specifications for a variety of structure types:
- Permanent Residence for a Site Built Home
- Permanent Residence for Mobile Homes
- Temporary or Seasonal Structures
- Non-Residential Permanent Service
The following links are to our Heart of Texas Electric Spec Sheets:
- Line Extension 200/320 Amp Service
- Underground Secondary Service Specifications
- 200 Amp Meter Loop
- 320 Amp Meter Pedestal